US$400 per year sponsors a child at Building Hope Academy day school in our community.
The sponsorship is:
- Payable annually
- Covers tuition, uniforms, and miscellaneous expenses
- Long-term support of 4-6 years
Some sponsors add a little more each year so that their student can have a different experience during holidays, for example, the holiday camp we hold during the break
For a complete description of the sponsorship program, click here.
ONE OFF DONATIONS
You may not want to commit to an annual sponsorship. Please consider a donation for:
- Education fund – help us buy books and equipment for our school, Building Hope Academy
- Infrastructure fund (Project Enachipai) – help us build the community centre, health clinic, community gardens, additional classrooms, a library/computer room, additional student washrooms and volunteer accommodations
- Operations fund – help fund our electrical, food, water, staffing costs
- Widow support – help fund food distribution, buying animals for long-term financial security, shelter (replace or repairs to homes), medical bills, skills training
After you make a donation: Be sure to send us an email at Nairoshi Foundation letting us know that you have sent funds to us.
For tax deductible donations in Canada – you can pay online at Building Hope Society or send a cheque to:
Building Hope Society
c/o Red DeerLake School
RR 8 LCD 8
Calgary, AB T2J 2T9
For tax deductible donations in Australia – click here!
For tax deductible donations in the USA – click here!